We treat you like an adult, coming in with full privileges.
Our residents are motivated to make healthy changes and achieve long-term sobriety.
The facility is immaculate and feels like home.
24-hour staffing, food, gym membership, transportation, and more.
Random weekly sreenings and nightly breathalyzer testing.
60 day minimum stay, daily 12-step meeting, personal and caring staff.
Spacious and well appointed amenities.
Enjoy crisp ocean air and relaxation of a beach community.
Marina House is a high-end residential sober living facility for women. It is a luxurious, 3100 square foot, two-story home located in the heart of Marina Del Rey, California. Only blocks from the beach, Marina House is centered in a safe and beautiful neighborhood that allows for serenity within peaceful surroundings.
- Structured environment
- 24-hour professional staff
- Transportation provided to outpatient programs
- Daily meeting and meditation
- Women’s support group
- In-house meetings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Healthy food and snacks provided
- Direct TV in living area
- Wireless internet and cable television
- Backyard area with sundeck, barbeque, and sitting area
- Large common living area with fireplace
- In-house computer station with wireless internet access
- Spacious and clean bedrooms
- Weekly housekeeping
- Beautifully light and airy furnished rooms and grounds